Wednesday 16 October 2013

My telly people just keep making bad choices.  Shooting people in cold blood, trusting the wrong people, wearing Kraken costumes to parties (though that might have been a really great choice, actually).

Every time I think they might have time for a bit of a day off, though, most of them screw it up for themselves.  It's exciting to watch, but I do wonder when they get a lie in.  I feel stressed out if I have to get up early on the weekend at all.  I swear, half of my telly people can't have had a lie in in years.


3 comments:

  1. I have to tell myself that we only see the chaotic moments and the rest of the time is fairly quiet. Otherwise existential angst would skyrocket .

    ReplyDelete
  2. But in some shows, it is clear that they really have no breaks. No naps, no afternoons drinking mug after mug of tea, no marathons of TV shows...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not enhancing my calm :( I have to believe they're ok or it's twelve monkeys all over again...

    ReplyDelete