Saturday 19 October 2013

I am not feeling well.  This is not really a massive surprise; it is half-term.  Half-term may as well be renamed 'The Time of the Virus'.  This means that not a lot has been done today.

I have, however, just spent a bit of time sitting with a towel over my head, whilst leaning over a bowl with hot water and Olbas oil in it.  It felt very weird.  And I got called a budgie.  Pretty sure that having a towel over my head does not make me a budgie.  I feel sure feathers are involved in that.  And millet.

My intention was to say more, here, but having this virus is making me very tired, so that is all.  Here's hoping I can get to sleep before 5am tonight.  (Does 5am still count as night?)




1 comment:

  1. I think 5am is technically morning. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete