Monday 11 August 2014

My Turn

This week sees my turn at having a piece of flash-fiction on our RASSSA site.

This is especially exciting for me, as it marks the first time I have had a piece of artwork produced (and beautifully, too) for something I have written.


Isn't she amazing?

To find out exactly how she fits in with my tale, you will have to buy A Seeming Glass, which you can get from a number of places. You can have a hint or two in the flash-piece, which is set a number of years before the events in my anthology story.

To see more work by the artist, visit Mat Sadler on his own page.

Seeing one of your own creations brought to life (albeit a fractured, light-emitting life) is most thrilling. I think I need more of this. I may well have to blog about this thought another time, but for now I just want to stare at the pretty. You stare at it, too. If you want to find out more about her, you know what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment